Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mokey Quote
I just want them to get shots of their kids without making a ton of work for me. I would like to password protect the photo's, so that not anyone on the web can download them. So.....any suggestions?
I do the same kind of thing for my kids teams. As others have suggested, Picasa is a great option. You can set it so that only those with the link can see/download pics. To get over the storage limits, I just delete the album after a few weeks.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
download, email, hockey, kids, parents, photography, photoshop, shots, size, web
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search