Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-05-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Zoner Photo Studio

New version of ZPS is out since yesterday. ZPS14 seems to address all the problems I had with ZPS 13, like noise reduction, slow operation or lack of CA reduction in RAW development module.
Very capable substitution for Lightroom IMO. Cheaper and still even better in some features.

Try at Zoner.com | Photo software

10-06-2011, 10:15 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Where?

Where do you see the new version is out?
I too am a Zoner user and absolutely love it. I've tried them all and this one stands out.
10-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I'm sorry, English language version 14 is probably still in preparation. I'm using czech version 14 and I haven't realized english one is not yet ready. But it will probably be released very soon and then you can enjoy it too.
Anyway the improvements are quite apparent, you certainly have something to be looking forward for.