Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-25-2011, 06:50 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lightroom 3.2

I went to access some photos in Lightroom & when I pull them up I get a blurred picture and it says for example "IMGP3172.JPG is offline or missing". It looks loke all the photos have this. Any ideas on how I can fix this?
ok2day

10-25-2011, 07:37 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Do a right click on the photo and select the option to locate the file.
10-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
The catalog stores the location of the photos you imported into the catalog, so moving or deleting the photos will cause this problem. It also happens if you work on two different computers and file locations are different between them.

The good thing is that typically, locating one of the files results in all the rest getting located as well. This is due to the fact that LR automatically looks for other missing files as well so pointing at one directory where a file is located would cause it to find the other photos as well.