Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lightroom for $149

By popular demand B&H is doing the $149 deal on Lightroom again:

This time, the deal is valid through this Friday!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-14-2011, 11:45 AM   #2
MSM
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
WOW. The price seems to move fast. I was just going to post that this weekend LR3 was 150$ at Amazon. I noticed that BH was over 200$. I looked and now prices are reversed. I guess that you better get it now if you want the savings.
11-15-2011, 01:04 AM   #3

Is there an option to purchase the product key without the box?
11-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is this the software that a lot of people use here for archiving and sorting out ... etc. ?

JP

11-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Well there's the photoshop crowd and the lightroom crowd- lightroom makes your workflow a lot easier but doesn't have as many advanced features, basically.

BH only sells the software in the box- but I don't think you'll find the it for half off electronically (unless you're a student!)
11-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #6

Adorama is running the same priced special on LR, if that floats your boat more..
11-17-2011, 02:52 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
And here I thought these deals were special! I bet Adobe's the one behind them

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #8
Pentaxian

It has showed up on Newegg's "Shell Shocker" at that price from time to time. I got Lightroom 3 last winter when Adobe offered it to Elements owners for $99. After using it for a few months now, I recommend it to everybody and wish I had purchased it earlier. If you have avoided shooting RAW because of the hassle, Lightroom makes it quick and easy. The ability to shoot in DNG gives us Pentax shooters an even quicker and easier advantage.
11-18-2011, 10:56 AM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Nice! Looks like the offers ends in less than 24h, though.

Adam