Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Adorama Pix

Help! I need to print a couple of photos in Adorama Pix but the uploader window is too large. I can't see the bottom to proceed after choosing photos and there is no option to reduce the window size. I am on a laptop with an external monitor (my laptop's screen is fried).
I have reported a bug to Adorama but I'm hoping to find a quicker solution. I don't really want to sign-up to another site but might have no choice.
Thanks, chris

12-06-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
It sounds like your laptop settings are not correct. If your adjust your output settings to match the external monitor's size you should be able to see the bottom of the window. Can you see the start button (if you're using Windows)?
12-06-2011, 08:25 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Yes and you are probably right about the settings. My task bar auto-hides and shows when I ask it to. I will check the settings as I have just started using this monitor in the last few days. Thing is I have no other problems with online views. Maybe control and the"-" will do it.
Thanks
12-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Adorama Camera Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by bogiesbad Quote
Help! I need to print a couple of photos in Adorama Pix but the uploader window is too large. I can't see the bottom to proceed after choosing photos and there is no option to reduce the window size. I am on a laptop with an external monitor (my laptop's screen is fried).
I have reported a bug to Adorama but I'm hoping to find a quicker solution. I don't really want to sign-up to another site but might have no choice.
Thanks, chris
Use FTP. You can download a client like Filezilla. Since it’s an app you can size it exactly as you wish and upload your files that way.