Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm very suspicious of "guaranteed to last xxx years" on any product. I'm no expert on prints but some of the claims I see are just plain unrealistic. How long anything is going to last has always depended on the environment in which it resides in. I have old B&W prints still holding up well after 40 years. The same can't be said for a lot of my slides and negatives. Paper really has to be protected from mold and mildew so I think canvas will hold up better over the years. I haven't had any canvas prints done and I'm personally still partial to paper.

Closed Thread

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
canvas, photography, photoshop, prints