Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-17-2012, 10:56 AM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Sagelight Update

Sagelight is now at 4.4 and the next version 4.5 will be out soon. The EXIF issue is supposed to be fixed then. There is a long list of improvements/features on the way that are fantastic. The price is still the same and lifetime upgrades are still free. Check out the forum for information. Sagelight Image Editor Discussion Board
more specifically here http://www.sagelightforum.com/index.php?/topic/454-version-44-released/

07-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #2
Den
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Sagelight has just been upgraded with a very comprehensive noise reducing program.
Sagelight Image Editor Blog & Newsletter | Things going on with Sagelight 48-bit Image Editor
07-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Here's a "like" for Sagelight. Really nice, powerful-yet-friendly interface that doesn't make you take a 5 week course to learn how to use it. Take the trial, worth the trouble.

A note for people buying the very reasonable 39 dollar license: the reg code may take a day or two to be sent to you. This happened to me and I found the lag (compared to modern instant turnaround of automatic processing) to be unsettling.
07-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #4

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by germar Quote
Here's a "like" for Sagelight. Really nice, powerful-yet-friendly interface that doesn't make you take a 5 week course to learn how to use it. Take the trial, worth the trouble.

A note for people buying the very reasonable 39 dollar license: the reg code may take a day or two to be sent to you. This happened to me and I found the lag (compared to modern instant turnaround of automatic processing) to be unsettling.
+1 on both like and unsettling lag

I just need to remember its a very small business

09-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Quick turn around

I downloaded Sagelight a couple of days ago and had a bit of a play with the program. It does seem very functional whilst still being relatively simple to use.

I bought a licence for it yesterday, and the email with the registration code turned up about 15 minutes after the paypal payment went through.
The email even included an apology for the delay in sending the code!