Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I realize this thread is a couple weeks old, but Eric did a great job with comparing these HDR applications.

I'm totally new to HDR. For my first trial I have been using Machinery HDR which seems to work OK for me. From your recommendation here, I just downloaded a trial of Oloneo. My first impression is the ease of use with the sliders. I was having a difficult time with Machinery to get the look I wanted which is primarily a very light HDR touch for the most part. I am going to work with the Oloneo trial a bit more, but I already feel I will probably purchase it. It is just so easy to use it seems too good to be true compared to Machinery.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
fhotoroom, hdr, images, look, oloneo, photoengine, photography, photomatix, photoshop, program, software