Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
09-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Lightroom 4.2 - How to automatically set filename to the Title IPTC field

Hi guys,

I have googled but I still couldn't find an easy way to put the filename of the RAW file to the "title" field....It seems that the only way to do this is to do a copy and paste manually but this is not useful if you have many images....

could any of you Lightroom masters give me a hand here pls.

Thanks

09-30-2012, 10:17 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not sure how to do that with Lightroom natively but I think this plugin will do it. LR/Transporter - Import, Export and Manipulate your Metadata from Adobe Lightroom
09-30-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks jatrax...that works a treat!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
filename, lightroom, photography, photoshop