Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by vonBaloney Quote
"with defaults"
All I meant was everything was accomplished within lens correction without any correction outside of it.

QuoteOriginally posted by vonBaloney Quote
I think it works better with RAW
This was done on a screen capture (jpg) as posted. I run both RAW and jpg through ACR first.
I can often accomplish over 90 percent of my PP in ACR, RAW or not, and then pass it on to PS just so I can use some specialized plugin like, say, perfect resize or Color Efex Pro.
I have nothing else even close to ACR for getting the fundamentals of a good image exactly right (exposure, hue, saturation, luminescence, over all tone, color balance etc).
I'm running ACR in PS CS6 x64 btw.

Last edited by wildman; 12-26-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
g1, photography, photoshop