Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
01-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Lovin' the Bamboo (with LR4)

I've had LR4 since it was released and have had a Wacom Bamboo longer than that. I sorta knew I could combine the two, but didn't really try it as I figured I had enough to learn with just LR4. Well, time has passed and I'm pretty comfortable with LR4 and my results. I did some quick web searching showing LR4 & PS using a Bambo (or similar products) to get a quick idea of what to do. I have to say, I wish I'd started using the Bamboo from the beginning. Soooo much faster and it's easy to go light on the process whereas the mouse now seems like heavy motion. I've only been at it for 30 mins. and I'm hooked. Between the keyboard shortcuts and the pen, it's so much easier.

01-23-2013, 09:02 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I have been using wacom tablets for years, and they are excellent. I recently had a chance to work with the Wacom 24" Cintiq - which is basically a LCD screen that is responsive to touch and pen input - though I'm not sure if touch sensitivity is a good thing on a 24" monitor...you have to get past the lifelong habit of never laying a finger on your computer screen.
01-24-2013, 06:25 PM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I have been using a Wacom Intuos 4 medium graphics pad for three years now, I originally got it for my graphic design school, after using it for the first month it became second nature to me, now that I do both post processing and graphic design I find that this tool is indespensible and cannot imagine doing any work without one