Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Lightroom 4 Question

Anybody know a fix for this:

When I use the Facebook plug-in for LR4 and publish the photos I get a LR window stating: Can't download comments for this collection - with an OK button. I get it every time I posts pics to FB. I poked around and verified I set-up the FB plug-in but still getting the box. Getting tired of clicking "OK" for nothing. A small thing, but still bugging me.

02-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
"Comments" refers to the ITPC comments metadata field. Do you have any info entered into that box on your images in LR? Theoretically, any comments from LR should be transferred to the comments listing in FB. Other than that it sounds like a bug.

M

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
fb, photography, photoshop, plug-in