Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
05-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Reliant K1000 Quote
I keep my photos on a regularly backed-up hard drive, but I did use Revel to store a recent trip to England. Its great, especially if you have an iPad or something that runs iOS.

I was able to give my relatives a web link so they could see our photos. Downside is that it's only JPG and you can only view them on the web...you have to download a free application for a Mac device, and they haven't got an Android or PC program ready yet.

The first month is free, and all-you-can-download. Thereafter you're allowed to download 50 pictures per month...any more and you have to pay. This works for me as I only seldom will put stuff to the web.
Thanks for the info on Revel. I have photoshop Elements plus and they are moving my photos from their photoshop plus site to Revel

07-26-2013, 07:29 PM   #17

Photos: Gallery
I also got moved to revel. I don't like it yet. With my photoshop.com I was able to show off any or all my pictures quick and easily. Photoshop.com was nice, it would autosync for me. That made sharing very easy for and device anywhere.

I also have extra hard drives for the real storage.
07-27-2013, 06:27 AM   #18

Original Poster
I ended up moving my photos to Flicr