Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
RAW Codecs and Internet Photos

So I installed the Adobe DNG Codec and then the MS Camera Raw 64-bit Codec so I could see RAW photos while browsing with Windows Explorer, and now the photos at Time magazine.com aren't displaying anymore. Could this be related to the newly added codecs, or just coincidental?

Because photos are still displaying normally on other time.com pages - just not the main page... my home page... anymore... or for the moment...

The time.com home page photos were displaying just fine before I added those codecs. Is it related? Did I cause some sort of conflict?

Thx

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
codec, codecs, codecs and internet, home, photos