Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2014, 04:14 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Pentax branded printing paper

This may be old hat, but it's the first time I've seen Pentax-branded inkjet printing paper in this remote Southerly corner of civilisation.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/attachments/32-digital-processing-software-printing/205462d1391641395-pentax-branded-printing-paper-pentax-paper.jpg

Now, I presume it's someone else's paper, re-packaged and re-branded, but the questions are: how long have they been selling this, and how good is it? At the price offered, they're probably shifting old stock (but that goes for the Ilford Gallerie paper, as well, so in itself it isn't a statement about quality - probably more about people not printing as much, these days) and I guess I'll answer the last question for myself soon enough, as I bought a pack to try (along with one of the more-familiar Ilford product).

You'll note the strap-line is "Pentax Make No Mistake". Make of that what you will, and add appropriate punctuation as required.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
02-05-2014, 04:30 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Interesting. Never seen that before.

Looks like Ilford has/had a deal to make a variety of Pentax branded paper:
PentaxWebstore.com:RS1000 Pre-cut Glossy Photo Paper Packet RS1000 Pre-cut Glossy Photo Paper Packet
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
02-05-2014, 05:02 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Interesting. Ricoh is making a major push in Multi-Function Printing.