Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
02-09-2014, 05:42 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Lightroom Presets

I have learned over time and through several ways that 'developing' photos is almost just as important as the actual photo itself. It can make the difference between a good image and a great one.

That said I am a novice in lightroom. I have previously downloaded a few presets for lightroom and after using those I want to get more.

I have a few books on lightroom, but to be honest that is a lot more complicated than shooting photos...and a lot less interesting (to me).

Would anyone be willing to share where I can find or help me locate good sources for a variety of presets?

02-09-2014, 05:49 PM - 2 Likes   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
8 Sites for Free Adobe Lightroom Presets - Digital Photography School
Lightroom Presets | Lightroom Killer Tips
Adobe - Lightroom Develop Presets
Develop Presets | The Lightroom Queen

Have fun!

I find that it is easy to get overwhelmed with too many presets. At first I was eagerly looking for them, but soon realized that I had so many I could not find what I wanted. Now I have very few and most are of my own design to match what I want done. But a lot can be learned from what others have put together.
02-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jatrax Quote
But a lot can be learned from what others have put together.
YES! You have nailed down my approach in one sentence.

Thanks again jatrax!