Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
11-20-2014, 12:04 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Although I have used their printing services, I've never shipped anything through that website. I have a FedEx office store nearby. All I can tell you is that you need to read their website and probably need to register.

11-20-2014, 02:19 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by promacjoe Quote
Although I have used their printing services, I've never shipped anything through that website. I have a FedEx office store nearby. All I can tell you is that you need to read their website and probably need to register.
Thank you very much.
I have looked for the shipping prices but they are not listed in the public area, maybe I didn't see.
Anyway, I have talked with a girl from Walgreens and I am going to use their services. Thanks to everyone answered.
11-20-2014, 03:26 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
You could have a look at EZPrints Photos on Canvas | Pro Lab | Personalized Photo Gifts, Cards, Announcements, Album | Digital Prints

I have never dealt directly with them but they are the lab Smugmug uses to print my photos. (Smugmug is my website.) I've always been pleased with the results. A quick experiment with their account set up page seems to allow for a billing address in a foreign country, and it seems to treat Puerto Rico as a US state. But because I don't have real addresses (outside the US and in Puerto Rico) to work with, i couldn't fully test it.
01-19-2015, 10:47 AM   #19
Forum Member

I am from Puerto Rico and i wonder how this worked out? Did you manage to send your pictures to Walgreens? Were they picked up by the receiver at a local store, or did Walgreens sent them to their address? Did you get feedback of the quality? As some has stated, Puerto Rico is treated as a US state almost for everything. It is recognized as a US protectorate or territory so there is plenty of shipping solutions based on US mail couriers. Would appreciate if you could let us know how this ended, if you have the time.

01-19-2015, 11:01 AM - 1 Like   #20
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Caribe Quote
Would appreciate if you could let us know how this ended, if you have the time.
In the end I have printed the pictures here and sent by mail, since I needed to send other stuff (that was not in my plan when I started this thread).
Anyway, I received one year ago some pictures from this girl, they were printed by walgreen. Quality seems very good, considering that her pics were taken with a smartphone, so I can't really compare with mine printed here.
About the delivery, I chatted with a girl from their customer care (walgreen) and she said that I can order online and send that girl directly to pick up the pictures.

Off topic: I'm going to travel to your beautiful country in more or less three weeks, in which city do you live?
01-19-2015, 11:29 AM   #21
Forum Member

Thanks for your reply! I live south of PR, small city called Santa Isabel. Near Ponce, which is the biggest city nearby. Puerto Rico (PR) is divided from north to south by a mountain range that runs from east to west throughout central PR. Have you visited before?
01-19-2015, 11:34 AM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Caribe Quote
Thanks for your reply! I live south of PR, small city called Santa Isabel. Near Ponce, which is the biggest city nearby. Puerto Rico (PR) is divided from north to south by a mountain range that runs from east to west throughout central PR. Have you visited before?
No, I have never been there so far, but my girlfriend is Puerto Rican (Cidra) so I know a little about your Island.

I see that I wrote 3 weeks but was an error, it is 3 months, more or less in the end of April.