Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
11-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by -wikstrom- Quote
So I have now received the print. It looked good! I decided on a 35x50 cm in the end but, the papper had a wrinkle, or what you should call it, on it from shipping. So I'm not so sure what to do, either I order a new print and keep this one for myself. As for now, it doesn't have a frame so I'm wondering if putting a frame on it will "hide" the wrinkle. It's not visible from a distance and only when light hits it from a certain angle. Maybe the frame's glass will conceal the small imperfection of the print...
I'd take a photo of the damage and request a new print at their cost. Don't pay for bad work or bad packing,

M

11-28-2014, 01:25 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by -wikstrom- Quote
So I have now received the print. It looked good! I decided on a 35x50 cm in the end
I am happy to read that!
11-28-2014, 04:21 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I wonder how it would look on canvas.

I had a large canvas print made of a stitched and cropped picture to hang in our lounge room. Whilst it wasn't the sharpest image, it worked well on canvas.
11-28-2014, 05:27 PM   #19
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by p38arover Quote
I wonder how it would look on canvas.

I had a large canvas print made of a stitched and cropped picture to hang in our lounge room. Whilst it wasn't the sharpest image, it worked well on canvas.
I think it would look quite good although a big canvas print is a bit out of my budget at the moment. I had thoughts about it but decided on a regular print.

11-28-2014, 07:27 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I understand about cost! I waited until Fuji were running a special and got it at 50% off.