Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-22-2008, 07:15 AM   #1

IEXIF question

I have been using Panda Iexif software (free version, in FireFox and IE) for awhile now, and just recently it has stopped giving out any exif information (even on my own photos where I know exif info is intact). Is it a case of a free trial expiring, or a new version needs to be downloaded?

A week or so ago I downloaded PhotoME, would that have this effect on Panda Iexif?

05-22-2008, 07:44 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Use Quick EXIF editor to edit your EXIF files. It's free > Photo-Freeware.net - Quick EXIF Editor Download

To view the EXIF info of photographs in Firefox, install the FxIF addon - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5673
05-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #3

Original Poster
OK thanks ftpaddict, so you think it's just a matter down downloding the newer version to get it going again? It jsut seemed odd that it would be working fine and then stop like that.