Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2014, 01:52 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Bridge action script help needed...

I have found I have a lot of PSD files I managed to save without 'maximum compatibility' with the result they won't import into Lightroom.

I believe it's possible to write a Photoshop action which Bridge can use to open the selected files and 'save as' on top of themselves - if the 'always' option is selected in PS then the 'save as' fixes the problem.

However I have no idea about how to do this and can't find anything online.

Is anyone here able to help? I'm using CS4.

12-08-2014, 02:52 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I made an action but still didn't get it right. However I had forgotten that the keyboard short cuts would save a lot of faffing so did it that way in the end. All my old PSDs are imported now. Thanks.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
action, bridge, bridge action script, files, photography, photoshop