Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
12-24-2014, 09:29 AM   #16
Veteran Member

The Dell U2713H (not HM) is a more advanced option (most notably a wider color gamut), though pricier, unless you can find a good deal on a used one. I would be careful about getting the HM version used as there apparently were some issues with the earlier models that have since been fixed. Either one are a great option.

12-24-2014, 09:41 AM   #17

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by transam879 Quote
The Dell U2713H (not HM) is a more advanced option (most notably a wider color gamut), though pricier, unless you can find a good deal on a used one. I would be careful about getting the HM version used as there apparently were some issues with the earlier models that have since been fixed. Either one are a great option.

Hello,

Because I am a lazy person, can you detail the `problems` the `HM` version is known for?
P.S. : I don' t plan on getting a SH one, as it' s too expensive for me to get it, with no warranty (high prices around here) .
P.S. 2: I was also thinking about the NEC EA294WMi, but can' t really find a comparison between it and the Dell. Tftcentral doesn' t really seem to have a review on it.

All the best!

Last edited by K5_Ltd_User; 12-24-2014 at 10:28 AM.
12-24-2014, 11:41 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by urssu Quote
Because I am a lazy person, can you detail the `problems` the `HM` version is known for?
It's my understanding that originally, some had issues with backlight bleeding and uniformity issues.