Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-01-2015, 08:28 AM   #1
Banned

Straighten those fishy pictures - Aperture

I just wanted to share some wonderful information for those Aperture users out there with a fisheye lens. Image Trends makes a plug-in for Photoshop which is now available for Aperture that turns your Fisheye shots into rectilinear, and it only costs $30. It's called Hemi-Fisheye

I just bought it and installed it about a week ago and am very impressed. Looking at these two photos you can see how well it really works (didn't crop my camera bag in the bottom so you can see the whole effect).

Just wanted to share because i am so pleased with the results. BTW it also works really well with people in the shot.

01-01-2015, 09:24 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The pictures are not showing
01-01-2015, 01:27 PM   #3
Forum Member

Same here can't see the images, link is missing

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, fisheye, hh1, japanese, photography, photoshop, share, translation