Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
01-07-2015, 02:12 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by powasky Quote
Thanks to all for the input!

My only real worry is that people will think that I actually desaturated the flag - this was my real thought when I decided to up the saturation in the first place. Should this even a valid concern?
For what it's worth I didn't get that impression at all, it looked naturally faded to me in the first version (or at least well 'faked'). The fact that it's currently sitting in full on sunlight is also a good clue.

It can be a dangerous game trying to second guess the viewer, so I agree with following your own vision.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
flag, lr, photography, photoshop, raw editing