Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-20-2015, 12:49 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Lightroom on Android

Looks like Adobe have brought Lightroom to Android. On an IPS screen tablet this might be good.
Adobe Opens Lightroom's Door to Android | Mobile | LinuxInsider

01-20-2015, 01:16 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by beachgardener Quote
Looks like Adobe have brought Lightroom to Android. On an IPS screen tablet this might be good.
Adobe Opens Lightroom's Door to Android | Mobile | LinuxInsider
Yep, I am excited for that, as well as the ability to shoot RAW with the new Android L update. It's the reason I'm going to upgrade my phone this year (still on an S3!). There are so many good choices too.
01-20-2015, 07:18 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Options are pretty limited. You have to be a Cloud subscriber, you cannot apply your own presets, editing is very minimal. I find it a nice tool for sorting and tagging images on the go, or maybe uploading images in a Eye-Fi or Flucard workflow.
01-26-2015, 09:17 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is not a full tablet version of Lightroom. I have had the iOS version for over a year. It allows you to sync your phone and tablet photos with LR and your LR library photos with your tablet. I works mostly with the LR photo organizing functions. I haven't found it useful for my needs.

02-08-2015, 06:18 PM   #5
Veteran Member

So I guess that's our "Lightroom on Linux"...
02-10-2015, 03:57 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
yes i suppose so, and a possible step from there for them to produce a full version for Linux