Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2015, 02:33 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Polarr

Has anyone tried this piece of software ? Made a search but saw no mentions on the forums. I played around with it a bit (it asks for a registration but you can sign up with your google account, facebook or whatever).

Obviously it isn't much useful for serious work, but still interesting : it's browser based so you can access it from any computer with an internet connection...apparently you could also save presets and favorite settings. It also has a clear and intuitive interface.

It accepts the the DNGs from my k200D no problem. Just wanted to share

https://www.polarr.co/

02-22-2015, 07:42 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have used it. I'm doing most of my work on a chromebook. I get confused by the controls and it may be the interaction between chrome and the site or just me. It reads dng from k50 just fine.
02-22-2015, 08:02 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
When i posted i only tried the stable 1.0 version and it has some limitations for example you coldn't set the level of jpg compression. There is an alpha 2.0 version that seem to have added this functionality and also refined the interface. Efen if it seems that on many tools there are actually fewer configuration options available. But maybe they are hidden...