07-25-2015, 08:53 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
What isn't clear about this?

This is pretty clear too...

Attachment 276427
Thanks; where'd you find that? I spent 30 minutes looking. Maybe I shouldn't have used Yahoo to search for it.... Nice to see it'll last for two years at least.

I tried Google's "new" Photos (seems to be a rearrangement of Google+, which is going away, and still links to picasaweb in some way), but although the search is killer, the organization is rather lacking, as is metadata viewing and other features. Flickr seems to be the easiest to manage (I have some good Lightroom plugins for it). Just hope Yahoo stays together, although I suspect Flickr may be one of it's more successful parts.

07-29-2015, 05:35 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Oakland Rob Quote
They have improved the site. The camera roll and "magic" views are nice. But it still seems a bit unclear whether we "old" Pro users have that unlimited storage, but perhaps we'll never reach 1TB anyway. Although these days, maybe.
At my rate it will take me another 30-odd years to reach a Tb. Now if they could store RAWs ...
Attached Images

08-07-2015, 11:10 AM   #18
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kh1234567890 Quote
At my rate it will take me another 30-odd years to reach a Tb. Now if they could store RAWs ...
I've only used 2.21GB since 2007.