Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
12-16-2015, 02:27 PM   #31
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
wuss
A fine word, used often around here, used sometimes together with the word jessie i.e. "your just nothing but a wuss and a jessie".

12-16-2015, 10:11 PM   #32
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by BrianR Quote
If you really cared, you would make Lightroom do it for her. You might be able to do what she wants in LR, but it would be laborious. Convert to black and white with some split toning to get the purple/blue. Then use the next 3 months of your life and the adjustment brush with various colours to paint your way to glory. Getting a realistic glow in LR will likely be much harder than just getting the paint and UV light in the first place, and definitely not the kind of pixel pushing LR is built for. One of the filters in PS (Elements also has the "Glowing Edges" filter) or an appropriate plugin is probably a better option if paint+UV isn't feasible.
LMAO at the first sentence sounds like my married life!