Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-30-2008, 05:42 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Photoreflect & Apple Time Capsule Help

Curious if anyone is using photoreflect and Apple's Time Capsule here? I use PR (photoreflect) and never had any problems publishing my photos to the site. I recently bought TC (Time Capsule) and now it seems it may be causing an issue. I am not really convinced it is TC but wondering if anyone else had any issues. I disconnected TC and tried with no luck as well but still had to ask. I will be calling PR tonight but know they are less then helpfull over all. I have shut off all firewalls and when I go to publish it hangs at 0% then goes to error. I am annoyed and even signed up for a trial of Exposuremanager thinking it maybe was time for a change. I was wrong and only for one reason Exposuremanager you really need to know some or more than some HTML code. I know ZERO and was annoyed after all of 20 minutes of playing with it. PR is usually just so much easier cleaner and what the folks I have worked are used to. Anyway, any help or thoughts would be appreciated.

07-04-2008, 08:04 AM   #2
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by vievetrick Quote
Curious if anyone is using photoreflect and Apple's Time Capsule here? I use PR (photoreflect) and never had any problems publishing my photos to the site. I recently bought TC (Time Capsule) and now it seems it may be causing an issue. I am not really convinced it is TC but wondering if anyone else had any issues. I disconnected TC and tried with no luck as well but still had to ask. I will be calling PR tonight but know they are less then helpfull over all. I have shut off all firewalls and when I go to publish it hangs at 0% then goes to error. I am annoyed and even signed up for a trial of Exposuremanager thinking it maybe was time for a change. I was wrong and only for one reason Exposuremanager you really need to know some or more than some HTML code. I know ZERO and was annoyed after all of 20 minutes of playing with it. PR is usually just so much easier cleaner and what the folks I have worked are used to. Anyway, any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
I have never heard of "photoreflect" or "Exposuremanager," but I do have a Time Capsule. It sounds like there is some sort of network connection problem with the Time Capsule. The original firmware for the Time Capsule is very buggy. Be sure to install the firmware update for the Time Capsule from Apple. It may help with your problem. You may also need to change some of the router parameters in the Time Capsule as it's firewall may be blocking incoming connections that the remote server needs. Configuring Time Capsule can be a real pain.

Last edited by GaryML; 07-04-2008 at 08:09 AM.