Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-21-2016, 01:15 AM   #1

All Lucis Pro now only 30$

After a lot of years trying to sell highly overpriced Lucis Pro plugin - finally people come to mind - now all versions are only 30 $.
Now very affordable and corresponding price.
Image Content Technologies - Lucis Image Enhancement Software.
Check it out!
elivarz

03-21-2016, 05:48 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Looks like if you buy the plugins now, you'll get the Standa Alone version when it comes out. I'm not sure what benefit Lucis, gives over LR/PS though. I like a simpler workflow myself.
03-21-2016, 06:19 AM   #3

Original Poster
Workflow really is very easy. Lucis Pro owner Barbara Williams about one year ago wrote to me, that Lucis with a special processing algorithm and with its super high price will forever stand out of the crowd... that this plugin is only for professionals, not for ordinary mortals. Under years a lot of people attempted to replicate Lucis effect, but no luck. Very close to this is Topaz, but not exactly.
Reviews about Lucis:
Lucis Pro 6.0 Review | Detailed review and the best coupon code
Part 2 of the "Dave Hill Look Revisited" - Scott Kelby's Photoshop Insider