Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-29-2016, 03:30 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Nik HDR Efex Pro 2 + PS Elements ?

So, I downloaded the free Nik Collection from Google and all works great with my PS Elements 9. I know that HDR Efex Pro 2 is not compatible with PSE 9, however I read that it can be used as a stand alone program without full functionality. I did some research online, but can't find specific instructions on how to do this. I've tried to open the file of the Nik Collection but it just starts the execute process all over again.

Any PSE users out there that can help me ?

03-29-2016, 03:34 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Find where the Nik Collection was installed. In Windows this is most likely on your C drive in Program files. You will find separate folders in there for each of the programs. Hope this helps. If not I can post detailed instructions later, when I am at my computer and not the phone.
03-29-2016, 05:12 PM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Quartermaster James Quote
Find where the Nik Collection was installed. In Windows this is most likely on your C drive in Program files. You will find separate folders in there for each of the programs. Hope this helps. If not I can post detailed instructions later, when I am at my computer and not the phone.
Thanks for the help. I was looking in the wrong place. Once located, it opened promptly and worked like a charm. Thank you again.