Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-04-2016, 07:16 AM   #1

Pixel shift and On1 raw

Hi all,

New to the Pentax forums and recently purchased the K-1 which I love and am slowly learning to use.

On1 is requesting ideas for its upcoming software raw engine -- if enough people comment and rate a thread highly the On1 engineers will discuss and consider the idea for implementation in the upcoming raw converter. If you use On1 or think you'd be interested in a raw engine to use with pixel shift files other than the current choices head over to On1 and comment and rate the thread requesting support for pixel shift with motion correction.

Didn't see this posted anywhere so I do apologize if this has already been discussed ....

Rich

07-04-2016, 03:39 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
excellent idea; just submitted a request.
07-08-2016, 07:15 AM   #3

Original Poster
Just a quick update -- looks like the status of this has gone to "Under review" at On1 so at least the On1 folks are looking at supporting pixel shift with motion correction in the upcoming raw converter. Thanks bwgv001 for also posting request for this over at On1.
10-29-2016, 08:10 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have gone to their site and have added by two cents to the request for On1 Raw to support Pixel Shift. Hopefully the developers will be able to implement pixel shift into the new product.

I recommend that as many forum users go to the one1 site to add their support to their adding pixelshift support. Go to Ideas – ON1, Inc. search for Pixel Shift and then add your name and comments to the support link.

10-29-2016, 09:32 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just signed up and added my support to their developing RAW capability for Pixel Shift.
10-29-2016, 01:31 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Fenwoodian Quote
I just signed up and added my support to their developing RAW capability for Pixel Shift.
Great, the more the merrier