Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2016, 08:12 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What is this tool in photoshop? I don't have it myself.

This is one tutorial I came across on youtube. There is a background music and no spoken explanations so, the person does not name the tools he used, he just showed them. He is using same Photoshop version as me, CS6, but suddenly he chose one tool which I don't see on my own version. Could anyone tell me what this is and where I can find it on my CS6. Thanks in advance.

Attached Images

09-25-2016, 08:20 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Hold your mouse button down on the blur tool (same place on tool bar), then select this (the smudge tool)...
09-25-2016, 08:56 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Yeah, looks like its the Smudge tool. Some of the icons have a little "arrow" in the bottom. You can click and hold the button for appx two seconds on these icons and they will expand to let you choose other, related tools.

The other possibility is that maybe your version needs an update, as sometimes updates can add a tool. But probably not in this case.
09-25-2016, 10:05 AM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
Great I saw it....thanks a lot