Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
02-07-2017, 11:28 AM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by BruceBanner Quote
USA only sadly.

What's the 'Mail-In' Rebate all about? I've never heard of that rebate before. Is it just another way of saying you get that amount off once you submit the receipt and proof of purchase date etc direct to Canon (and not B&H)?
Yes - and a certain percentage of people fail to do it so they get more sales with less drop in price than a straight drop in price would give.

02-07-2017, 11:40 AM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by BruceBanner Quote
USA only sadly.

What's the 'Mail-In' Rebate all about? I've never heard of that rebate before. Is it just another way of saying you get that amount off once you submit the receipt and proof of purchase date etc direct to Canon (and not B&H)?
Exactly.
02-07-2017, 12:06 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Has anyone tried using Adorama Pix service? I'm thinking of selling few prints here and there (people locally been asking), and want to have photos printed on decent quality paper and with good color, the two other digital photo labs online I've tried haven't impressed me at all with quality, so I was wondering if adorama being a major photographer oriented company would offer better service? I wanted to delay actually buying my printer for few months, do more research, save up on a good model etc.
02-12-2017, 12:13 PM   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The Pixma Pro 100 is extremely expensive this side of the world ($800AUDish), I decided to try the Pixma IX6860 (purchased for $140AUD, waiting on delivery).