Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-07-2008, 05:05 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Working wtih 2 files in the same time in Lightroom?

Hello.

I have 2 photos (2 landscapes -RAW files) and would like to save them as a single file in order to create a big print. First I would like to fix each other and to export them as a single .jpg or .tiff file. Then to print that single file in a large size format. Can I do this in Lighroom? Should I use Photoshop to put that 2 row file together and then to save them as a single file? I'm not sure if I can work with 2 files, in the same time, in Lightroom.

Thank you.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
files, photography, photoshop, print, time

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lightroom & deleting files eccs19 Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 4 09-10-2010 04:16 AM
How to convert Batch of files in Lightroom? montezuma Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 6 08-04-2010 11:17 AM
pef files rejected by Lightroom but dng ok Squeeze Pentax DSLR Discussion 5 02-24-2010 05:06 PM
Moving/organising files in Lightroom ozlizard Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 6 01-26-2010 08:17 PM
Lightroom 2 vs 3 and k-7 files PhilippeG Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 8 12-21-2009 03:40 PM