Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-19-2017, 05:58 PM   #1

Recommended e-books for Photoshop Elements 14?

So I'm waiting for Precision Camera to repair my Pentax K-70 because of display issues. Meanwhile I have Photoshop Elements 14 which I would like to learn. Do any of you have recommendations for a good e-book that I can download onto my iPad? Thanks. Joyce Keay

02-19-2017, 09:26 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
See if you can find a copy of Scott Kelby's Photoshop Elements 14 book. You can get the Kindle version from Amazon for just over US$30. Scott Kelby is very readable and gives you LOTS of good information.

Regards

Chris
02-20-2017, 04:55 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by seventhdr Quote
See if you can find a copy of Scott Kelby's Photoshop Elements 14 book. You can get the Kindle version from Amazon for just over US$30. Scott Kelby is very readable and gives you LOTS of good information.

Regards

Chris
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I have Scott Kelby's book and have been going through the tutorials. I'm about halfway through the book. I think it is great that he provides most of the photos on line so I can perform the steps on the actual photos, but there are times when I am scratching my head after reading his instructions. Sometimes what I see on a page of his book (what I'm supposed to see after following his instructions) is not what I'm actually seeing on my computer screen and I'm left wondering what I did wrong. So I was wondering if there might be another book out there that would be better for me. Joyce Keay