Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
02-27-2017, 07:19 AM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I'm lost with all that resolution, calculations, formats, ppi, dpi... I learned cameras, lenses, flashes, basics, some editing, but it never ends. It's always something. All I want is to take pictures!
Film photography was easier in that matter.

02-27-2017, 12:22 PM   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by micromacro Quote
I'm lost with all that resolution, calculations, formats, ppi, dpi... I learned cameras, lenses, flashes, basics, some editing, but it never ends. It's always something. All I want is to take pictures!
Film photography was easier in that matter.
Heh...I dunno. I seem to recall wasting an awful lot of film, chemicals, printer paper, etc trying to get prints right, not to mention the cost of renting the darkroom. At least now when I'm reduced to trail and error my errors are less costly, and no-cost if I'm not printing. Good luck!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bit, colors, dng, ettr, f18, files, gradient, image, images, iso, jpeg, jpg, k-1, lr, noise, photography, photoshop, pixel, pp, quality, screen, shift, software, tiff