Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
C++ error with Rawtherapee

Hi,
I've downloaded Rawtherapee but when I try and open an image or even a folder, the windows c++ runtime error window pops up and the programe closes. I have windows 2000 sp4. I've got RegCure but it hasn't solved the problem.
Anyone else experienced this?

I don't get this problem with any other software.

I've got 1.5 gig RAM and a 140gig hard drive.

Thank you

Ashley

08-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Ashley Quote
Hi,
I've downloaded Rawtherapee but when I try and open an image or even a folder, the windows c++ runtime error window pops up and the programe closes. I have windows 2000 sp4. I've got RegCure but it hasn't solved the problem.
Anyone else experienced this?

I don't get this problem with any other software.

I've got 1.5 gig RAM and a 140gig hard drive.

Thank you

Ashley
Rawtherapee has its own support forum - rawtherapee.com :: Index

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
error, photography, photoshop, rawtherapee, windows