Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-12-2017, 08:14 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by i_trax Quote
My University just joint Office 365 and every staff member has access to 1TB OneDrive on the cloud.
As long as you keep your subscription you should be good. I asked MS what happens to that 1 TB if you do not re-up.

Here is what they said:

I would like to inform you that yes after one year your storage will get reduced to 5 GB, and if you choose not to renew you will obviously lose the 50 GB space and for your files please refer below.

• You will be notified and will have 90 days’ notice to take action before your account will become read-only.
• If you are over quota after the 90 days, you will still have access to your files for 9 months. You can view and download them. However, you will not be able to add new content.
• If after 9 months and you are still over quota, your account will be locked. That means that you will not be able to access the content in your OneDrive until you take action.
• If after 1 year you fail to take action, your content may be deleted.

I recently got MS 2016 for $39.99 for school use on my home PC. My cheap laptop came with a 1-year 365 subscription and 1 TB space. However, there is a fair possibility I do not renew the 365, and so I would eventually lose that space. I assume your work will keep it going, though.