Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-11-2008, 01:57 PM   #1

PEF in the preview pane on Vista x64

Hi.
I've made a preview handler for Vista using dcraw to extract the embedded thumbnail and preview it in the preview pane with WPF and lossless rotation.

It's in pre-alpha and maybe buggy, but give it a shot: RawPreview

08-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #2
Inactive Account

No insult meant if you're actually legitimate, but I would be very wary of someone offering any sort of "system utility" with exactly 1 post in the forum, presumably registered today.
08-13-2008, 10:48 AM   #3

Original Poster
PEF Preview

Sorry. It didn't strike me as fishy to publish this as my first post And I'm not insulted. I'll attach a screenshot of the plugin working on my computer.

There seems to be something wrong with the registration process though. So it won't work correctly it seems. I'll try to fix at soon as possible
Attached Images

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pane, photography, photoshop, preview, vista