Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-22-2017, 04:00 PM   #1

Looking for advice on canvas prints/other decor style prints

In your opinion, who offers the best quality-to-price in regards to canvas, metal, acrylic or other decorative style prints? I'm not looking for the highest end, super-duper quality prints, but simply a good value for the money. I don't want poor quality either though. That being said, I know you get what you pay for. What are your opinions, and who have you used in the past?

EDIT: I'm specifically looking for online options, not physical businesses

Last edited by Vicioustuna2012; 04-22-2017 at 06:07 PM.
04-22-2017, 05:54 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I've been pleased with paper, canvas and metal prints from Costco. The quality is pretty good and it's hard to find better prices. I've also been pleased with metal prints from Adorama also.
04-22-2017, 06:07 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dave2k Quote
I've been pleased with paper, canvas and metal prints from Costco. The quality is pretty good and it's hard to find better prices. I've also been pleased with metal prints from Adorama also.
Oh...I guess I should have specified I'm looking for online options. We don't have Costco where I'm from, and I'm familiar with everywhere nearby
04-22-2017, 06:40 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got some from AdoramaPix a couple years ago. GORGEOUS. Beautiful colors and textures. And they will cut to whatever size you want, which is nice.

04-22-2017, 06:44 PM   #5
amateur dirt farmer / mod
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
mpix.com have printed several canvases and larger prints for me, at reasonable cost and have delivered quickly...

I've been very happy with their work...
04-22-2017, 07:43 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've had several canvases, of all different sizes, printed for me by CANVAS ON DEMAND. Check groupon--they almost always have great deals going on for CoD. The canvases arrive well packaged and their workmanship is always top notch.
04-22-2017, 08:05 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Adoramapix and mpix have both done well for me several times, and I've had good results with Easy Canvas Prints, and they always have big discounts.
04-22-2017, 08:26 PM   #8
Pentaxian

I used Adoramapix for some photo books. They came out well.

I used these guys for canvas prints.

Cheap Canvas Prints - SALE:-85% off + FREE shipping over $70

They came out well, too. A couple, out of 25, had a minor scratch which I touched up with enamel paint. I spent several hundred bucks, but they would not even match their own newsletter price - all of about $39 ("impossible").

04-23-2017, 06:48 PM   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by K(s)evin Quote
I've had several canvases, of all different sizes, printed for me by CANVAS ON DEMAND. Check groupon--they almost always have great deals going on for CoD. The canvases arrive well packaged and their workmanship is always top notch.
I second that. I ordered one last year that came out great. You can use coupons on Groupon too. I recently bought a Groupon for 3x 16x20 canvas prints for $68 and also used a 20% coupon code. They're the cheapest I could find even on Groupon because they include free shipping. (If you read the fine print the other canvas vendors tack on shipping when you redeem the Groupon.)

08-06-2017, 08:48 AM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No to AdoramaPix

In an earlier post in this thread I mentioned that I was happy with metal prints from AdoramaPix. That is no longer true as one of the metal prints spontaneously separated from the frame and fell to the floor. The metal print is now somewhat damaged. I've reached out to AdoramaPix twice now, once via email to customer service and once via their web form and I've heard nothing. It's been weeks. I'll call them now, but they are probably forever off my recommended vendors list.
08-06-2017, 10:36 AM   #11
Pentaxian

These guys are good....
Canvas Prints | Cheap Canvas Prints Online in Australia