Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-28-2017, 04:21 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Software for automated imaging? (Eclipse)

This maybe has been brought up before? I can not find any automated eclipse imaging software for Pentax. Software like SETnC, Eclipse Orchestrator only support canon and nikon.

Would be a great help if anyone knows of any such program! Thanks

Brian

07-29-2017, 10:35 AM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I came across one called Umbraphile. It worked on the old Pentax ZX cameras, and the software has not been updated since 2009. You may also need to be an electronics wizard to construct an interface from your MAC to your Pentax. More info can be found here... http://nicmosis.as.arizona.edu:8000/ECLIPSE_WEB/UMBRAPHILE/UMBRAPHILE.html
07-29-2017, 02:05 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Geodude Quote
I came across one called Umbraphile. It worked on the old Pentax ZX cameras, and the software has not been updated since 2009. You may also need to be an electronics wizard to construct an interface from your MAC to your Pentax. More info can be found here... http://nicmosis.as.arizona.edu:8000/ECLIPSE_WEB/UMBRAPHILE/UMBRAPHILE.html
Thanks for the site, running windows but that's what I am looking for! Brian