Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-12-2017, 05:31 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Looking for photoshop script evaluators - various script (analysis and diagnostic)

Looking for photoshop script evaluators. These scripts cover some areas that Adobe hasn't filled.

Some years ago, I wrote a number of scripts for photoshop but never shared them with anyone. I've since made them end-usable with both a user interface and documentation in PDF form. I'm looking for a few people who have photoshop cc/cs6 and are interested in analysis and diagnostic apps to help in processing your images. Examples: Image comparison, parameter scanner, window selector.....

If you would be willing to do a usage test please Private Message (PM) me. What's needed is a computer, some images, photoshop cc (pc or Mac) and the ability/willingness to try something different. I plan to release these scripts as open source for all to have and use for FREE.

RONC

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
analysis, diagnostic, evaluators various script, images, photography, photoshop, processing, script, script analysis, scripts