Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #1

HELP! Pentax Photo Browser 3 Bulk Renaming problem!

Hi Guys,

I just tried to use the Pentax Photo browser to do a bulk renaming on a huge number of my photos and I seemed to have lost all the files. I selected a group of photos to rename according to a name and number and I clicked OK. When my computer reloaded all the photo data, my files were nowhere to be found. I did a search on my computer and the filenames were not found. I checked my recycle bin and they weren't there either.

I had changed the default save location in Photo Browser to my photos directory and the files weren't there either. I tried again with only one file where the photo wasn't perfect and after renaming, that file disappeared too. I gave it a name that would be easily searchable on windows and the file wasn't there.

If any one has had any issues like this, please let me know what to do. I've lost about 1000 photos and it's really frustrating!

Thanks.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
browser, bulk, computer, file, files, found, name, pentax, photo, photography, photos, photoshop