Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
12-18-2017, 02:58 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Olmypus editing program

I currently have Photo Shop, Light Room, Paint Shop Pro and a little freebee program that came with my P&S Olympus camera. I find myself using the little Olympus program almost exclusively. It's a very useful program, very user-friendly and performs most tasks needed for most photo editing.

Just wondering.... have any of you used it? It's a free download if you either have an Olympus camera.

Last edited by photolady95; 12-18-2017 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Removed offer to avoid copyright laws problem
12-19-2017, 09:34 AM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Have not seen nor tried it, but as I do own an Olympus MFT, it probably came on the accompanying disk, or I can download it from Olympus as I am on their every-other-day EMAIL to buy more Olympus products.
12-19-2017, 10:54 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Dewman Quote
I currently have Photo Shop, Light Room, Paint Shop Pro and a little freebee program that came with my P&S Olympus camera. I find myself using the little Olympus program almost exclusively. It's a very useful program, very user-friendly and performs most tasks needed for most photo editing.

Just wondering.... have any of you used it? It's a free download if you either have an Olympus camera.

I just recently started using it. I find that i like it when using my olympus camera especially with high res mode. When using other software images look soft and not sharp, also lack of detail. When using the software, images look more detailed, better colors, and super sharp. Definitely worth using it.