Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-01-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Prints on Fabric: What are my options?

I'm thinking about making some sound damping panels for home use and wanted to get some pictures printed to fabric as covers. I don't really want to use canvas as the sound damping quality of canvas isn't so great, reducing the usefulness of the panels themselves. Something closer to t-shirt fabric, that you could blow air through with your mouth, is more what I'm wanting.

What are my options to have this done? I did some preliminary searches on the subject and the places that seem to do this are not cheap with few product reviews to be found. I'm wanting to maybe do some that are 2 feet wide by 4 feet tall, or 2 feet tall by 3 feet wide, depending on placement and photo I intend to use.

Anyone done this and have some reviews to share?

01-01-2018, 08:27 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Personalised beach towels would be my best guess.
01-01-2018, 09:50 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Walgreens does fleece blankets: Plush Fleece Photo Blankets - Create Custom Plush Fleece Blankets | Walgreens Photo

Looks like they can do around 4 by 5 feet or 5 by 7 feet - you could cut one in half.

I made one of these for my sister a few years back, with pictures of her dogs. As far as I can remember, it came out well, and she liked it (but she had to tell me that, and beside it was her dogs - her "kids"!!). We did one for my wife's grandniece, too.