Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-15-2018, 10:31 PM   #1
Veteran Member

How to upload RAW

What’s everyone using to upload RAW files these days. I tried mediafire but the user and password that we used to have doesn’t seem to be active. I need someone to work some magic on a pic I took last year.

02-15-2018, 10:52 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jayman_1975 Quote
What’s everyone using to upload RAW files these days. I tried mediafire but the user and password that we used to have doesn’t seem to be active. I need someone to work some magic on a pic I took last year.
Google drive should be quick and easy. They give you 15Gb for free.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-15-2018, 11:16 PM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

I have used dropbox for years. Their free version is a good fit when I need to share a zip or RAW file.

Steve
02-16-2018, 02:10 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
There is a plethora of services: Comparison of file hosting services - Wikipedia You might check with your internet provider as well.

02-16-2018, 02:40 AM   #5
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jayman_1975 Quote
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Google drive should be quick and easy. They give you 15Gb for free.
I use Google Drive. It's excellent for this kind of thing
02-16-2018, 05:57 AM   #6
pid
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
if you work with Photoshop CC you should have access to adobe iCloud for free.
02-16-2018, 05:55 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I’m actually looking to post my RAW file and have someone edit it for me. I have limited editing skills but can make most of the shots I take look decent. This one however has gotten the best of me. Is anyone interested in taking a swing? If so how can I share it?

02-16-2018, 08:09 PM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Upload to google drive or Microsoft one drive. Then get a link to share it from them and post the link in the post-processing forum.