Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-18-2018, 11:17 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lightroom. Help

I am using Lightroom 4. I'm not sure what happened but I'd just finished processing some photos and a larger grid with a few photos came up in the middle of the screen. I'm not sure how I got back to the main grid view but when I did all of the little icons indicating whether the photos have been cropped, straightened, tagged to a map, etc, have all disappeared.

They still appear in the filmstrip type view along the bottom of the screen but not in the main grid.

Anyone have any ideas?

02-19-2018, 07:45 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by JimD Quote
I am using Lightroom 4. I'm not sure what happened but I'd just finished processing some photos and a larger grid with a few photos came up in the middle of the screen. I'm not sure how I got back to the main grid view but when I did all of the little icons indicating whether the photos have been cropped, straightened, tagged to a map, etc, have all disappeared.

They still appear in the filmstrip type view along the bottom of the screen but not in the main grid.

Anyone have any ideas?
In Grid view (G on the keyboard) right click on an image. In the popup window, the last item is "View Options". There is a separate tab for both Grid and Loupe views. Select whichever icons you want to appear around the image. That should do it for you.
02-19-2018, 10:08 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Absolutely spot on. Thanks very much.