Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2018, 09:07 PM   #16
Tas
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by PDL Quote
I had the same issue with my ColorMunki Photo which I bought over 6 years ago. I have discovered a half hearted "fix". First, the differences, my device calibrates correctly, it messes up when I try to get it to move to the measure position "screen measure". I have found that if I press on the selector wheel towards the bottom, sort of try and push the entire thing down and back towards the USB plug, it works.

X-Rite has also updated the software supporting the ColorMunki Photo - the version (PC) for the original software is V1.2.4 but I am using i1 Studio v1.1.0 XRD Version: 3.0.17.36. This software is an update from the X-Rite support site. I had answered a few surveys from X-Rite and they said that i1 Studio is free for legacy ColorMunki Photo users and is available on the X-Rite site.
Ta for that, I'll give it a go and see if I can get it to play.

I'll also check the cal software. I'm fine with the version I have which was an update I received via a notification not too long ago when I went to open the original software. If I can get the unit working and an ever newer program you will have just save me hundreds of dollars.

Tas

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
browser, chrome, colour, colours, firefox, lightroom, photography, photoshop, profile, profiles, x-rite