Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2018, 06:20 PM   #1

16" roll paper in Epson 3880

Since Epson only offers the 17"x22" paper, and I would like to print at least 16"x24" from Full Frame DSLR, I was wondering about buying a 100 ft roll of 16" wide and cutting sheets to 24." My main concern is the curl from the roll.

Is this a bad idea?

This printer is said to print up to 17x37.5" Are there other sized papers of which I am not aware that would look as good as Epson Ultra Premium glossy or matt?

Dan

Last edited by DSLRnovice; 08-22-2018 at 06:36 PM.
08-22-2018, 07:23 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I would say check with Red River Paper and see what they have. I have some of their paper and it is great paper.

Premium Photo Paper Inkjet Papers by Red River Paper
08-23-2018, 08:13 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bigdavephoto Quote
I would say check with Red River Paper and see what they have. I have some of their paper and it is great paper.

Premium Photo Paper Inkjet Papers by Red River Paper
Thanks. Red River Paper does have the size I want. Will there be much time spent getting the same results? One thing I have been happy about Epson is the ease of printing as I see on my screen. I have always let Windows manage my color with little tweaking.

Dan