Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 9 Likes Search this Thread
11-21-2018, 05:27 PM - 3 Likes   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Things are working again. She trimmed her working library to 70 GB and rebuilt her library. It seems to be chugging right along.

11-21-2018, 09:47 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Breakfastographer Quote
In the upcoming v1.7 of Affinity, there will be a completely overhauled RAW import module and speed improvements that the developers have said will sometimes make it ten times faster. I think that upgrade will still be free for anybody that's bought Affinity thus far, so it should be free for you, too.
Thank you for that info! - That‘s a good message. Although for me it will be only of use for special cases like I described. The C1Pro raw converter is simply too good for raw development. Can‘t imaging how I could get bettter results and I like the flexibility and usability of the user interface very much. It‘s one step up from Apple Apperture and delivers a lot more functionality. :-)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
affinity, aperture, mac, mojave, photography, photoshop